No broadcast is currently scheduled.
The Basque Government, companies and technology centres represent the Basque bioscience sector at Biospain
- Basque bioscience is well represented at the most important Spanish exhibition in this sector, held in Santiago de Compostela between 24 and 26 September.
Wolfgang Wahlster to unveil technological innovation in Bilbao that will revolutionise the industry of the future
- The Director of the German Research Centre for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) and the person tasked by the German Government with designing the plan to modernise manufacturing is to open the ‘Basque Industry 4.0. The Smart Factory' organised by SPRI for 15 October
Lehendakari Iñigo Urkullu, the Basque Premier, today met with members of the California State Senate (USA) who are visiting the Basque Country to learn about its economic and political …
Lehendakari Iñigo Urkullu, the Basque Premier, opened this morning the Future of Bioeconomy in Europe seminar organised by the
The Etxepare Basque Institute has been invited to work jointly with the National Institutes for Culture of the European Union
10.09.2014 PRESS RELEASE The Etxepare Basque Institute has been invited to work jointly
- Anteproyecto de Ley de Empleo Público Vasco
- Euskadi Lagunkoia. Sustraietatik
- Anteproyecto de Ley del Tercer Sector Social de Euskadi
- Programa de Gobierno 2012-2016
Taking part in the government proposals in four stages is this easy:
Form your opinion about the proposal
Find out more about the government’s proposals. News about the issue, videos, interviews and statistical data from different sources.
Join in the discussion, give your opinion and vote for or against
Join in the discussion with your opinion already formed. Comment, vote for or against the proposal and argue your points in that regard.
Make your contributions to the document
You can, if you want, alter the file to be generated as a whole using the Comt tool.
Obtain the conclusions that will be processed.
The final document will be sent to the competent body to be studied and assessed.